Thursday, January 28, 2010

Long time...

It is nearly the end of the first month of 2010 and I feel as though I just have not had a holiday!!! So the problem is because everything is so busy, I need ti try get back into the groove... Easier said than done.... Slowly, I will start working on my Masters, I have to! I guess the motivation to work will come back and the tendency to wanna stay in bed all day will subside. But if anyone has any ideas as to how to make that happen faster, please send the ideas my way...

1 comment:

  1. Is there anyone you know in the same boat (trying to finish a Masters / PhD etc)? You could motivate each other and make time to sit down and work together.

    Just a thought. It's the only way I used to get stuff done at varsity - when I had someone nagging me ;-)

    ReplyDelete