Monday, December 7, 2009

what a weekend!

So I decided to go with the choc mousse for Fri night! It was a disaster making it because I spilt the chocolate, spilt the egg and beat the cream unitl it was butter but as a combination, it was simply divine! Yum!

On Saturday, we atched 2012. It was a movie that I have mixed feelings about... Lots of action and great special effects but a modern day ark? Hm...

On Sunday, on our way home from church we witnessed a car accident. A young girl was T boned by another car. So we stopped and helped! This girl was no more than 19 and terribly shaken up! Thank God she was reasonably ok! The ambulance was grwat but if you call 10111, they take at least 2 min to answer the phone, all thw hile you are forced to liten to circus music, then this grumpy woman answers the call (like you have disturbed her sleep) and syays she will transfer your call. you land up holding on for like another 3 minutes and it ultimately results in your call being disconnected! She was taken to hospital on a stretcher for precautionary measures and the 'drunk' guy who hit her was still arguing with the cops when we left.

Work is starting to get painfully quiet now but a WEEK til I go on leave! Hoorah!!

1 comment:

  1. So bleak I missed the mousse :-(

    That accident sounds hectic! I hate phoning flipping 10111. Every time I've called I've had issues. Glad you were there to help.

    Yay for leave! CANNOT. WAIT.

    ReplyDelete